Fight Allergies with the Airfree Tulip 1000 Air Purifier!
Anyone who has seasonal allergies knows how awful it is—sneezing, watery, itchy eyes, not being to breathe, sinus pressure, etc. It can be downright debilitating. This year I’m battling back with the Airfree Tulip 1000 Air Purifier.
We’re pretty lucky here in the Pacific Northwest, our temps are fairly mild, we have no humidity and no bugs but we do have pollen. Every Spring you can see a thin layer of yellow dust floating at the shoreline of the lake. As a child, I had terrible allergies and had to get weekly shots. I have grown out of most of my allergies as I’ve gotten older but when the pollen is bad, they flare up again. When I was asked to test the Airfree Tulip 1000 Air Purifier I jumped at the chance!
Now I’ve tried air purifiers in the past but they were always loud and bulky. I dreaded constantly having to change the filter and they were expensive. The Filterless Airfree Tulip 1000 Air Purifier uses patented Thermodynamic TSS Technology to destroy mold, dust mites, bacteria, viruses, pollens, pet dander, tobacco and other organic allergens. It also reduces indoor harmful ozone levels. It is perfect for mold-contaminated areas as well as asthma and allergy sufferers.
- AIRFREE Tulip 1000 Filterless Air Purifier has filterless technology so you don’t have to worry about replacement filters and their costs
- Independently tested in ISO laboratories around the world
- Destroys mold, dust mites, bacteria, viruses, pollens, pet dander, tobacco and other organic allergens
- Reduces indoor harmful ozone levels
- Cleans rooms up to 450 sq ft
- It’s totally silent
- Maintenance free!
- Choose from the selection of 10 night light colors or simply select the random mode and let the colors alternate
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
How Does It Work?
- Airfree applies the same concept as boiling water by using heat to destroy microorganisms and attains 100% efficiency at the Airfree air outlet.
- Contaminated air enters into the Airfree unit by natural air convection
- The microorganisms are eliminated inside at temperatures of close to 400 °F
- The sterilized air is cooled before being returned to the environment
- The purified air dissipated throughout the environment
How To Use
- It is designed to be placed on the floor (but not on thick carpeting), solid table or counter, in a vertical position away
- Do not place the unit where airflow can be blocked
- Once you have turned the unit on please keep it on
- Keep it ON as it is energy efficient
- Recommended time for 70 – 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days.
This air purifier is perfect for me! It eliminates the pollen, pet dander from my little Addy, and all the other yucky stuff in the air. In fact, you know how you can see all the stuff floating in the air when the sun is shining just so? I don’t see any of that crap anymore! I’m also watching a baby twice a week this summer and I feel good knowing that the air in my house is as clean as it can possibly be.
I’m absolutely thrilled with my Airfree Tulip 1000 Filterless Air Purifier! It’s sleek design is pretty to look at without being obtrusive. I also like being able to choose what color light I want or to have them alternate between the 10 colors. I LOVE not having to worry about changing a damn filter! My old air purifier was so LOUD and this is totally silent! I’ve used it in my bedroom and living room with equal success.
I would recommend the Airfree Tulip 1000 Filterless Air Purifier to anyone that wants to breathe fresh, clean air with zero maintenance!